08 January 2006

Our holiday in France





I had a good holiday in France. I liked Disneyland, I saw things from different Disney films. I met Brother Bear, Jessie from Toy Story 2, Lilo and Mickey Mouse. I got autographs and photos. I saw shows with Mickey and Donald Duck, and with Lilo and Stitch. Daddy liked the car stunt show. I love Sleeping Beauty’s castle.

I liked the hotel in Toulouse. It was next to a big square with cafes. I liked Carcassonne, it is like in my game with walls and towers round the old city, I thought it was like a fairy tale.

In Paris I went up the Eiffel Tower and shopping with Mummy. I got stripey trousers and a pink jumper and a tee shirt. I felt happy back in Paris.

I like French food. I ate chocolate eclairs and croissants and pancakes. I spoke a little bit of French. I said, “Bonjour” and “merci” and “Je voudrais un crepe au chocolat” and “Je m’appelle Jemima”.

Jemima, written September 2005

No comments: