10 August 2013

Moving House

On Saturday 20th July I went to bowling with my friends for my goodbye party I had a fun time with my friends. I finished college on Wednesday 24th July, I felt sad saying goodbye to friends and staffs, especially my good friend Deacon and my pa Jess. On Tuesday 30th July I moved in Elham in Kent. I felt strange about leaving Durham because I have lived there all my life but I am happy because it is near London and France and the weather is better.
I going get hot tub help me to relax, I can't wait! We bought house with big garden where we want to grow strawberries and pumpkins and lots more vegetables and fruit.  I need building work now  so I can have a shower room and better access.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I enjoyed reading your post and hope you are settling in to your new home. We are looking forward to coming and seeing you in Kent. x